Friday is the sixth day of a week. The actual meaning of Friday is a congregation. In Islam, this day is the important day than any other days of the week.
Every Friday, Prayer of Jummah is offered, and many people offered prayer at the same place in a Mosque.
If you are searching for Friday Wishes, we provide you best Friday Wishes with Great feelings. Read these Friday wishes and share with your friends, colleagues. Read these Friday Wishes and stay happy.
Best 5+ Friday Wishes – Jumma Wisehs:
- Because God is answering someone’s prayers through you! Jumma Mubarak!
- All Days Are Beautiful But Fridays Have Their Own Charm,You End Up The Work And Get A Weekend Surprise,Happy Friday!
- This occasion is one of grace,Health and continued happiness.Please remember me in your prayers.Happy Friday.
- You know that life is good when you get to sit down on a Friday and drink wine while forgetting all of the challenges of life.
- I came home, took a shower and sat down to eat before realizing that today is Friday and I don’t have to go to work tomorrow. Woohoo.
- Can you imagine a week without Fridays? I can’t. So let’s make this Friday really exclusive. Let’s run away from daily routine!
- Friday Means Peace Of Mind,Long Sleep,All Day Naps,Some Good Food And A Joyous Weekend Ahead..Happy Friday!
- Friday, Friday, Friday! Today will be the best night ever. I can’t wait for it!
- Who cares about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday? My week starts at 5:01 on Friday, and ends at 9:00 on Monday.
- If I could choose the best day in the week – it would be Friday. This Friday is yours. Wish you to have fun!
- A Muslim is the brother to a Muslim. He does not betray him, he does not lie to him, and nor does he fail him in times of difficulty…Jumma Mubarak!
- I feel bad for Friday. It is the one day that I am so happy to see, yet the only day that has to see me spend all of my time with Monday through Thursday without ever judging me.
- Good morning wonderful Friday for all my lovely friends.Jumma Mubarak
- I Wait For Fridays Like The Babies Wait For Cheese Cakes,So Eagerly,So Passionately,This Is My Innocent Way,Hope You Do The Same,Happy Friday!
- Never take Friday for granted. Friday is the day that allows you to lounge around in your boxers all weekend long.
- There is a king of everything so that Friday is a day which is the king of days.So Happy Friday
Read More: birthdayWishes
Outstanding Friday Wishes And Greetings | Jumma Mubarak Wishes:
1- Jumma Mubarak to all of my Muslim friends. My friends, tonight as you raise your hands to duwa for those Muslims in Palestine, Myanmar, Syria etc. Etc who are facing immense torture in hands of human image but brutish nature people
2- I have tried all of the other days in the week, and nothing seems to compare to my beloved Friday. Happy Friday everyone.
3- Friday Means The Start Of The Weekend,Weekend Means Awesomeness,So Be Thankful That It Came,Happy Friday!
4- What does a person that loves their job say? It’s Friday already? Those that hate their job say: thank God it’s Friday.
5- Those are a people who have passed away.Theirs is that which they earned, and yours is that which you earn.And you will not be asked of what they used to do Jumma Mubarak!
6- Fridays are just like small vacations, they let you take a little break and breathe a sigh of relief. But unfortunately, Fridays end so quick, that is why we should enjoy them while we can. Have a nice Friday!
7- Thursday doesn’t really count as a day. I see it as an obstacle that was put in place to block me from seeing Friday.
8- People like to think that they are truly free, but why do we cherish only Friday (when work ends) and not any other of the days during the week?
9- What are you doing this weekend? I am going to reflect on Friday and try to figure out why I am not excited for any Monday that comes.
10- Every Friday is a mini celebration, and every mini celebration deserves to be either a very memorable day or just a relaxing day in bed. Hope you have both!
11- People can give great advice, but only Allah gives perfect guidance. JUMMAH MUBARAK
12- Have A Lighter Day,Have A Brighter Eve,Have A Blessed Night,May Your Day Be So Bright,Happy Friday!
13- The first thing I do at the start of every week is drop to my knees and pray for Friday to come as fast as humanly possible.
14- O brother! Make us partners in your prayer, remember us in your Jumma Wishes.
15- Give someone a hug. Give someone a kiss. It is Friday, and there is no better day in the week to start and finish as fast as possible.
16- Happiness, Prayers, Respects, and Love,All of those comes on Friday,I request you to remember me in your Prayers.Jumma Mubarak
17- We feel so tired and exhausted at the end of the week but when it comes to Friday, we suddenly lighten up and go to rock the dance floor. Fridays are really magical. Have a nice one!
18- I couldn’t be happier. It is Friday, and my life is filled with great family and friends that I love to share the day with.
19- Sometimes unanswered prayers are the best. You never know what God has in store for you. Keep praying, you never know where God will lead you!
20- I have always been told that if you love something, set it free. Friday comes and goes, and always finds its way back to me
21- Each of you is a mirror of his brother, if you see something wrong in your brother, you must tell him to get rid of it,Jummah Mubarak!
22- Friday is the most diverse day of the week. It always offers many different options. You either can go for a nice walk with your friends or go to the club for the whole night. Or you simply can stay at home and enjoy peace and tranquillity. Have a great Friday whatever it means to you!
23- Let us pursue good and nice things that will help us get close to Him, not negative things that will drag us away from the Lord.
24- The word of testimony is a statement of truth that constantly illuminates a person’s life on the path from their emergence into creation towards eternity.Jummah Mubarak
25- Jummah Mubaraka and Blessed Friday everyone,Amidst all the joy and celebrations, let us not forget our brothers and sisters less fortunate than us. Let us remember our brothers and sisters in Syria.
Read More: Wishes
Hope you like these Jummah Wishes and Greetings.For more Wishes stay tune